Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm done with truthbox i guess.

I don't know why but i guess somehow me being on truthbox pissed some fat ugly cunt faced hag off. I posted like 2 secrets today too.
I posted one about Chloe and one about the Clan of sluts. But somehow me just being on truthbox is wrong.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
Why don't people like me?
What is it about me that makes people hate me to the fucking core?
And then The faggot made two hate posts about me.
Krissy commented on one.
She said nothing about the fact that she is to blame for fucking everything.
She was the one that bumped my old secrets.
SHE made everyone hate me.
So why don't people hate HER.
Why is it me?
Why is it so easy for people to hate me?
I didn't do anything to them!
I had never even talked to this girl.
I wanted to fucking kill myself.
Do you know what it's like to get people telling you they wished that you would die several times a day?
No.
And they somehow think they are being original by this.
People hate me.
I get that.
I know its life, not everybody will love me.
But for people to want me to die.....
I don't know.
It made me feel like shit.
I hate crying.
I HATE it.
but it made me cry.
And i might be a complete loser for saying that but its the truth.
So apparently i do have emotions.
I don't care if people make hate posts.
I really don't.
Its whatever.
But completely random people that i have never even seen before saying they hate me and that I'm a whore.
WHAT THE FUCK.

I probably post more actual secrets than anyone else on there.

But apparently I am whining about my life.
That's fucking retarded.
Its FUCKING SECRETS.
I WROTE MY FUCKING SECRETS.
S-E-C-R-E-T-S
Shes an absolute moron for saying that i am whining.
I wish her excruciating death.
I do.
I have a reason to hate her.
And i do.

If that makes me a horrible person i don't give a fuck.

THAT
IS
LIFE.

and for now I am still alive.
key words- for now.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment