Friday, March 6, 2009

Has something ever happened to you that you felt would haunt you forever?

Like no matter what you do it will always be in the back of everyone’s mind.
People will never let it go.
It will always be another thing for people to hate me for.
No matter how many times I apologize they will still use it against me.
No matter what I say, it’s my fault.

I get it , you don’t like me.
A lot of people don’t.
Join the club.
But using something as ridiculous and pointless as this is just being ignorant.
So get over it.
It wasn’t my fault.
I wish it never happened.
Sometimes I wish I would have never happened.
But once in a while it would be nice for everyone to give me a fucking break.
I’m only human, I make mistakes.
Things happen that I can’t explain and I fuck up.

But every once in a while I just want that to be ok and it be insignificant.
And me making mistakes doesn’t matter as much as I try to be perfect.
I really try and I try to have people like me.
But most people make that impossible for me.
If you don’t like me that’s ok.
You are free to have your own opinion.
Just know that the things you say may effect someone’s life.
Drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment